What is a Magic Link?
Magic links are a way to log into your account without using a password. Instead of typing your username and password, you just click on a special link sent to you by email.
These links can also help make your account more secure and assist you if you're having trouble with your password.
🔔 This security feature can not be disabled on an account; please contact our Support Team if you have any queries.
1. On the my.inventorybase.com login page, enter the email address that you use to sign into your account and click "LOGIN":
2. You will then see the two login options > if you want to use the login link, click on "EMAIL ME A LOGIN LINK".
If you do not want to login using the magic link, click on "LOGIN WITH PASSWORD" and you will have the option to enter your current password. You will then be re-directed straight to your dashboard.
💡 If you have forgotten your password and need to reset: https://my.inventorybase.com/forgot
3. Once you click the "EMAIL ME A LOGIN LINK" you will then see this pop-up message informing you that the login link has been sent:
4. Navigate to your email inbox and you will see an email from Inventory Base with the subject "Login Link"
5. Open up the email and click on "Login" >> you will be redirected to your Inventory Base account.