Please note that Approved Suppliers must have an Inventory Base account. Contact Support to switch this on for your account.
Adding an Approved Supplier onto your Inventory Base Account
1. Head over to the Team at the top the dashboard:
2. Click on the Suppliers tab:
3. Click on Invite Account and fill in the supplier's email address
4. The supplier will then receive an email similar to the following to manage your invitation
5. The supplier can then click on the button to take them to the Linked Clients (Clients > Linked Clients) page of their Inventory Base account where they can Accept or Decline the invitation.
6. Once your invitation has been accepted, they can click on the Settings Icon to link you as an existing client in their account:
7. The supplier can also select to use their own branding here too:
Assigning a Job to an Approved Supplier
Click to add a new inspection as usual and when selecting a Clerk from the drop down menu, you will now see an Approved Suppliers section. Click on the desired supplier from the list
This will then notify them via email
And will be able to find the inspection in their Inspections list, ready to assign to a clerk
When clicking on the inspection, the supplier can Decline Inspection or accept by clicking on Assign Clerk
Once a clerk has been assigned, they can then complete the report as usual and submit it back to you review when finished.
After they have submitted it back to you, you can review the report, Request Changes or Mark Complete, as well as Rate the quality of the report.
If the report is left in review for 14 days, it will be marked as Complete automatically and a rating of 5 stars (in each of the below categories) will be given to the supplier.
Professionalism - Good communication, turned up on time, represented well
Speedy of delivery - Completed the report in a timely manner (typically less than 48 hours)
Quality of report - Completed the report to a high standard and good level of detail, including clear embedded photos