Already started an Inspection but it's pulling data from the wrong report? No problem - there is a quick fix for this!
Duplicating inspections takes away the hassle of copying and pasting, or manually uploading photos. You may need this feature, for example, if two properties are very similar.
When you have already started the report and then try to change the Template in the Edit Inspection tab you will receive the following message:
It is still possible to change the template by following these steps.
- Click on the Edit Report tab of the inspection (you may need select Start Report to see this tab)
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the screen and click on the Template drop down menu, situated underneath the Add New Block section.
- From here, you can choose whether you would like to apply a new Template, or load from a previous inspection or property.
- Choose the option that applies to you and click on either
- Append - this will add imported rooms to the end of the report, or,
- Reset - this will delete all current rooms and items before importing
- If you are loading from a previous inspection from the SAME property, you will be able to include images too.
- If you are loading from a previous inspection from a DIFFERENT property, or simply applying a template, you will not be able to pull any images through.