Note: Comparison photos will only appear with lifecycle reports, i.e., Check In > Check Out; they will not be available on standalone reports.
Please contact our Support team if you do not have access to this feature.
First, you need to decide if you'd like to display your comparison photos on all Check Out reports, or selected Check Out reports.
If you'd like to see comparison photos on all Check Out reports, you will need to enable this feature for the this report type:
- On your web dashboard, navigate to your Settings tab > Reports.
- Under report settings > choose Check Out Inspection.
- Scroll down to enable 'Photo Comparison'.
If you'd like to see comparison photos on selected Check Out inspection reports, you will need to enable this feature per inspection:
- On the inspection, navigate to the Settings tab > scroll down and enable the "Photo Comparison" feature (Only visible for Check Out report type):
Create, conduct & close your Check In report.
2. Create Check Out report and ensure that you are continuing from the previous Check In.
You do NOT need to include the images from the previous Check In in order for this feature to work.
3. Fetch the Check Out inspection to your Inventory Base app, and start your report.
If there are any previous photos present for a specific item, you will see a blue dot on the camera icon next to that item.
If you click on the camera icon, you will be able to see the "Previous Photos":
4. Click on the previous photo(s) >> click on the green camera icon at the bottom of the photo to "retake" the photo.
5. One you have retaken the previous photos and conducted your report, sync this inspection back to your dashboard.
Preview / View report > click on the image to expand >>you will be able to see the "New Image" and the "previous image":