App Update - Version 6.0 (Available now)
- Inspections grouped by due date
- Search Inspections list
- Update property details from the app (number of beds, baths, furnishing, etc)
- Add colour to custom room status options
- Support for tenant arrival time on the inspection info page
- Support for new date and number fields
- View custom fields and tags in the app
- Support for custom action responsibilities
- Long-press to copy individual fields to other items/areas
- Support for geolocation tracking when starting/signing reports
- Added a microphone toggle to the video recorder
- Support for customising fields at item-level
- Improved performance, speed and navigation time
InventoryBase is currently available for Android and iOS devices only.
We may in the future release versions of the App for various Windows-based devices and other operating systems. These will be announced on our Blog.
To download the mobile app for Apple iOS, including iPhone, iPad and iPad Mini, follow this link:
To download the mobile app for Android, including Samsung & Nexus Smartphones and Tablets, follow this link:
You can also search for 'InventoryBase' under your device's App Store (Play Store for Android), just pick the latest version which is currently titled "InventoryBase 5"
The App is more or less identical between both operating systems. We recommend the latest generation iOS devices sold with iOS9 or the higher end Android tablets (above £250) running Android 6 and later.
Once you've done that, head over to the help section titled "The App" to continue reading.